Max PCB size：430mmX350mm
Max BGA weight：80g
Power for operation：4000W
Upper heater(hot air)：800W
Lower heater(hot air)：800W
Bottom IR heater：2400W
Power supply： AC 220V 4KW
- Made of high quality heating material; desoldering and soldering procedures of BGA are precisely controlled;
- Movable heating head, which is able to move freely horizontally, easy to operated;
- Embedded industrial computer, PLC control, real-time profile display, able to display set profile and practically-tested profile; big size screen, easy to operate;
- Profile saving no limit in this industrial computer, can analyze the two practically-tested profiles, can input both English and Chinese;
- The temperatures of the upper and lower hot air heaters can be precisely controlled according to their specific temperatures. The infrared constant temperature heating zone at the bottom area and the appropriate temperature-control settings make the rework safer and more reliable.
- The supports for the BGA soldering supporting frame are micro-adjustable to restrain local sinkage.
- Powerful cross flow fans cool the lower heating area rapidly;
- The adjustable PCB positioning support, onto which the special fixtures for alloyed board could be installed, enables easy and fast positioning of the PCB board;
- Buzz after soldering is finished or desoldering; Hand vacuum pen is adjustable for removing BGA;
- Both the upper and lower parts are equipped with over-temperature alarming and protection apparatus.
- With different alloy hot gas nozzles, easy to replace. It could be tailored as per the specific requirements.
- The integrated design of machine and chassis is room-saving. could be altered to instrument-control.
- The software can be updated to auto-profile in future by USB, no need to set profiles.